How to schedule your craft making
Today's busy world forces you to be a bit upfront planner of whatever you are heading for. As a mother it's sometime very challenging to schedule my plan for making my handmade stuffs. To achieve the best I have to have a great balance between my family and my passion & love!
Today I will share my tested schedule which worked best for me. Please bear in mind that this depends on different situations and other factors which are beyond anyone's control. Here we go!
· Plan, Plan and Plan ahead! this will help you eliminating unknown factors which may affect your future planning.
· Write down the factors from the above planning you will find the factors which you need to manage.
· Prioritize your factors this is a very important step as you have to take a decision on how you give priority to your factors.
ü If you are full timer – you need to emphasize on your craft making first leaving behind all other, because this will give you bread and butter
ü Not a full timer? – go ahead with your passion; be dutiful to your family; spent time with your toddler; still have enough time for yourself – forget everything and close the door : it’s time to bring your creativity to your handmade stuff!!
· Sketch your draft now you have made up your mind to concentrate on your passion, right? Bring your scrapbook and make some draft sketch you are planning to give shape. This will help you prepare your final copy faster.
· Make your handmade stuff now get started (hope you have picked the right materials for making your item).
Bingo! finally you have made one. Show it to your lovable ones. They will definitely appreciate it.
· Open your shop though this is optional and not everyone wants to sell her handmade stuffs to other but you may give it a try to sell your handmade items in a brick-and-mortar store or an online store as I did. You may come up with making new friends every day.
· Love your partner don’t forget to love him/her. (S)he is the best one to encourage you and give support to your works, no matters what are you doing.
Hope this will help you finding the best option to a balanced schedule to kick-start your passion and love into a well balanced handmade item maker and a true seller.
Have some new idea? Please give your feedback in the comment section.