A light & colourful earring for my young friend

Welcome to my blog again! As my second post today, I choose one of my favourite item for my young 'girlfriends'. Presenting the slim and beautiful earring for you!

jute earring,jute jewellery,trendy jewellery,fashion,fashionable earring, handmade earring,beads earring
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft


This  earring is made of jute, bead and string. Its light yet trendy, available in different colours. Could be matched with your dress material. As you can see from my previous post, I always prefer selecting natural materials for creating new and trendy and even unique and fashionable items. My viewers and customers come first while choosing my materials for them. It reduces the chances of itching to the skin. Being light, its suitable to wear at every occasion, be it a cocktail party or a family get-together or even a social meeting. It is easy to store and carry wherever you go.

jute earring,jute jewellery,trendy jewellery,fashion,fashionable earring, handmade earring,beads earring
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

This is ideal for school and college girls even for office goer. My fashionable ladies can also wear it for getting a stunning look from their loved ones!

Dimension: 3 inch (7.5 cm) in height;  weight: a few gram

Happy reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Flower Gift Basket | How To Decor A Perfect Mother's Day Flower Bouquet

Playing with colors and brush: Portrait on cotton cloth

New Designs have come out to be the best sellers